Dr. Robinson is an allergist/immunologist and clinical researcher at Massachusetts General Hospital and Instructor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Her research interests include anaphylaxis, vaccine allergy, and early-life risk factors for developing allergic disease. She has published scientific articles in notable allergy and immunology journals. Dr. Robinson completed her residency in internal medicine at Columbia University Medical Center, allergy/immunology fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital, and Master of Public Health at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
A selection of Dr. Robinson's scientific publications
- Blumenthal KG, Robinson LB, Camargo CA Jr, Shenoy ES, Banerji A, Landman AB, Wickner PG. Acute Allergic Reactions to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines. JAMA. 2021;325(15):1562-5.
- Banerji A, Wolfson AR, Wickner PG, Cogan AS, McMahon AE, Saff R, Robinson LB, Phillips E, Blumenthal KG. COVID-19 Vaccination in Patients with Reported Allergic Reactions: Updated Evidence and Suggested Approach. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2021;9(6):2135-8.
- Blumenthal KG, Freeman EE, Saff RR, Robinson LB, Wolfson AR, Foreman RK, Hashimoto D, Banerji A, Li L, Anvari S, Shenoy ES. Delayed Large Local Reactions to mRNA-1273 Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2. N Engl J Med. 2021;384(13):1273-7.
- Arroyo AC, Robinson LB, Cash RE, Faridi MK, Hasegawa K, Camargo CA Jr. Trends in Emergency Department Visits and Hospitalizations for Acute Allergic Reactions and Anaphylaxis Among US Older Adults: 2006-2014. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2021. Online ahead of print.
- Robinson LB, Arroyo AC, Faridi MK, Rudders SA, Camargo CA Jr. Trends in US hospitalizations for anaphylaxis among infants and toddlers: 2006 to 2015. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2021;126(2):168-74,e3.
- Robinson LB, Arroyo AC, Cash RE, Rudders SA, Camargo CA Jr. Emergency department revisits and rehospitalizations among infants and toddlers for acute allergic reactions. Allergy Asthma Proc. 2021;42(3):247-56.
- Robinson LB, Arroyo AC, Faridi MK, Rudders S, Camargo CA Jr. Trends in US Emergency Department Visits for Anaphylaxis Among Infants and Toddlers: 2006-2015. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2021;9(5):1931-8,e2.
- Robinson LB, Fu X, Bassett IV, Triant VA, Foulkes AS, Zhang Y, Camargo CA Jr, Blumenthal KG. COVID-19 severity in hospitalized patients with asthma: A matched cohort study. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2021;9(1):497-500.
- Miller RL, Shtessel M, Robinson LB, Banerji A. Advances in Drug Allergy, Urticaria, Angioedema and Anaphylaxis in 2018. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019;144(2):381-92.